Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gifts changing after taking.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
A few times, rarely to be honest. I receive a gift and when I take it, the send item changes to something else. For example I receive a Fruit Lollipop and once I click Take, the item changes into Fuel 20 (just an example) any ideas how or why this happens? Better still, how can I do it myself :)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
A few times, rarely to be honest. I receive a gift and when I take it, the send item changes to something else. For example I receive a Fruit Lollipop and once I click Take, the item changes into Fuel 20 (just an example) any ideas how or why this happens? Better still, how can I do it myself :)
This happens for building items but also for event items after the event is complete and if you receive something for a higher level than you can send.

So if you are buildings control tower 8, you need different 4 items to build it - airline route map, headset, walkie-talkie and monitor.

The person that sent you the gift can only send one of the four items. And you can only send one of those items. Maybe they send you a headset (because that's the only item they can send from the 4). But you can only send monitors for that building.

So the headset you receive goes into your inventory, but then it shows that you can return a monitor.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Since last couple updates, the gift list is sometimes a bit slow to react. A bit laggy.

The same like collection. Sometimes the pictures are totally different than what they’re supposed to be.

Just make sure you read the name. The pictures can change, but usually the name is right. For example, mine can show Blanket, but it says F20. In the end, it’s actually F20.

some gifts are paired. You can send one item of 2 for example you either have gyroscope or altimeter. So you receive an altimeter but it will change to a gyroscope as that is the one of the pair you can send back.

Top Bottom