Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Gifting Issues

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I've been having problems sending gifts from my main game for the past few days, awaiting G.I. to restore my game.
They show as sent but a minute or so later, they show as not sent. Also, game freezes or crashes randomly.
I have asked for a restore as this is the only thing that works, my backups don't help.

If I'm unable to send your gifts, I apologise, and I will do my best to send from a support or FR account.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I've been having problems sending gifts from my main game for the past few days, awaiting G.I. to restore my game.
They show as sent but a minute or so later, they show as not sent. Also, game freezes or crashes randomly.
I have asked for a restore as this is the only thing that works, my backups don't help.

If I'm unable to send your gifts, I apologise, and I will do my best to send from a support or FR account.
I'm sorry about your game issues. I hope G! can fix them soon.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Another email from G.I but they are avoiding the topic of a restore.
They have now advised me that they hope the fix comes in a later update. WTF!!!??

Can G.I. no longer restore a game profile?
Gifting is difficult after the first 4 or 5 sent but I will do my best.
They did give me 10 green notes for my trouble but that doesn't help me.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Paula, unfortunately GI support is unreliable, especially in this moment in time. They have always been known to be unhelpful. Ever since I transitioned from a Amazon platform to an Android, I've never had a problem.

Tito
I agree. They never fix anything, just offer you greenies.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
G.I have told me this morning they do not understand what a restore is and cannot help me.
I shall continue to ask but in the meantime I will send invites to some neighbours for other support accounts.
Unfortunately, they are not on level 80, some on level 63.
Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm level 47, code is 04YRYSMQ0.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
What a massive PITA. Can you transfer that game to another platform (hint: android.... ; -) ?
I have 2 androids already playing and to be honest, hate it! Too small for me, much prefer playing on PC's or desktops.
I just have to wait to convince G.I. that yes, they CAN restore a game. I think there are newbies at G.I who don't know.

I would transfer to another PC but they are already used for the game.

Cheers with a yummy Scotch or whisky :)

Top Bottom