Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ghost planes

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
Why do i get as first assigment to land 10 ghost planes in the Halloween theme?
It isnt possible to do so.

Other players already have more then 20.000 points within the first Day. I get stuck by this.

And the second assigmnent is to get ATHEME. You grt that only with ghost planes. So both assigments is not possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221020-221826_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20221020-221826_Airport City.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Why do i get as first assigment to land 10 ghost planes in the Halloween theme?
It isnt possible to do so.

Other players already have more then 20.000 points within the first Day. I get stuck by this.

And the second assigmnent is to get ATHEME. You grt that only with ghost planes. So both assigments is not possible.
you must fly to event destinations, preferably with some active bonuses, to get the items for the abnormal activity collection, which gives you the crystal ball you need to land ghost planes.

older players have resoures left from previous years. that's how the game works: you plan ahead and slowly build your inventory. you think in terms of years, not months.
It took me more than one year to finish my first event ever, everything seemed impossible to me back then

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
you must fly to event destinations, preferably with some active bonuses, to get the items for the abnormal activity collection, which gives you the crystal ball you need to land ghost planes.

older players have resoures left from previous years. that's how the game works: you plan ahead and slowly build your inventory. you think in terms of years, not months.
It took me more than one year to finish my first event ever, everything seemed impossible to me back then
I understand it, but to get this assigment as first it is not pleasent. First you need many Lucky to get the correct items. Last year it took me 4 days to get all items. So after 4 days i suceeded that assigment.

"older players"?????? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm positively ancient, but as I started AC only this year, I don't have 'previous years' of resources. ;):)
Sorry @Sydney , sometimes my weaknesses in English show up. I’m glad there’s always some native English speaker around to point that to me 😉. Which would be the correct adjective please?

Sorry @Sydney , sometimes my weaknesses in English show up. I’m glad there’s always some native English speaker around to point that to me 😉. Which would be the correct adjective please?
Oh goodness - no apology needed at all! Your English is infinitely better than my Portuguese!
I knew exactly what you meant - I just can't help being a smart@rse. 🤪
Perhaps a better adjective would be 'experienced'. But 'older' is a lot more fun to play with. 😊
Tenha um bom dia. (I await your correction of that. 😁)

Oh goodness - no apology needed at all! Your English is infinitely better than my Portuguese!
I knew exactly what you meant - I just can't help being a smart@rse. 🤪
Perhaps a better adjective would be 'experienced'. But 'older' is a lot more fun to play with. 😊
Tenha um bom dia. (I await your correction of that. 😁)
Veteran is another, I think I class as a veteran after 8 years, but that just makes me feel really, really old! Stick with experienced.
drunk.gif

Top Bottom