Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Getting Gold Tokens

Where can I see this? In the event page, only silver tokens available for all the event chests.
You have to get them by being in the top League. It tends to be highly competitive to get in there. I've only been in there a few times and not for long. If I'm not mistaken is only the top few places that her good tokens.

You might be better off targeting adventure flights or red space flights. Be warned, it will be slow progress, which ever way you go unless you pay.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
You have to get them by being in the top League. It tends to be highly competitive to get in there. I've only been in there a few times and not for long. If I'm not mistaken is only the top few places that her good tokens.

You might be better off targeting adventure flights or red space flights. Be warned, it will be slow progress, which ever way you go unless you pay.

I’m asking because I couldn’t see it in the event rank description. Only steel chest with silver token available for rank 1 in Platinum League.
B7E3AB8B-1E94-4D41-AAB0-F02026AF5710.png

oh, you are correct. I might have been thinking of the end of request rewards. Scroll down on that page and at the bottom there is a list of rewards. So for being in the top 100 in the event you get 3 gold token, top 25 is 9 gold tokens. Then 3rd gets 10 tokens, 2nd gets 20 tokens and 1st gets 30 tokens. But that's every player across the world and once per event. Like I say it seems to be really competitive too.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
oh, you are correct. I might have been thinking of the end of request rewards. Scroll down on that page and at the bottom there is a list of rewards. So for being in the top 100 in the event you get 3 gold token, top 25 is 9 gold tokens. Then 3rd gets 10 tokens, 2nd gets 20 tokens and 1st gets 30 tokens. But that's every player across the world and once per event. Like I say it seems to be really competitive too.

Of course, I never even think to get there. I was just looking for the info (and was too lazy to scroll down more, hahaha), since I dont think it’s in the guides by Capt. Rollins.

So I missed it entirely. Thx!

Top Bottom