Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
There was no intention of jumping, it was by mistake as your game suggested maxEB.
i will now only use SF, EB
OK. However, it's not your 1st launch here, right? My game name can only give a hint regarding the ongoing fatburning, not repeat the rules which are laid down in the first post here.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Good Job everybody, we managed to get up withouth LFT despite two crew members couldn't join :)
Thank you, in particular Crescent Moon for your always appreciated QL which make these launches an even bigger success!
CU next week!

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@A Kryztov @Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @VdW9 @123Hun

Hello Crew,

another week comes to its end - and here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Please get your rockets launched in the next hour to ensure a timely return.

Following the Captain's Queue,
@Captain RC of SA is our Captain this week if he confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @Renaldo .
In order to enable him to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Dodo will be on board with two accounts (3 in case of a blue); all pads available!

Thank you and CU

Dodo

Reactions: Az1
@A Kryztov @Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @VdW9 @123Hun

Hello Crew,

another week comes to its end - and here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Please get your rockets launched in the next hour to ensure a timely return.

Following the Captain's Queue,
@Captain RC of SA is our Captain this week if he confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @Renaldo .
In order to enable him to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Dodo will be on board with two accounts (3 in case of a blue); all pads available!

Thank you and CU

Dodo
Got a busy day tomorrow. Won't be able to join until 12 UTC so might just have to sit this one out.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
I also have a busy day/evening tomorrow so won't be able to join until between 20:00 and 21:00 UTC.
If the gate is still open I'll jump in but don't wait for me if you want to close it.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
I also have a busy day/evening tomorrow so won't be able to join until between 20:00 and 21:00 UTC.
If the gate is still open I'll jump in but don't wait for me if you want to close it.
I will let the gate open until 21 UTC, hope this will be sufficient.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Dodo I would like to join for the first time. My rocket will return around 19 utc tomorrow. Will I be able to join? Any colour for me is fine.
Nice to see you around here! Will close the gate only at 21 UTC, so you should be in. Please make sure you read the rules in the first post here before joining.

Top Bottom