Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @VdW9 @123Hun
and potential guests, which are welcome when familiar with the rules layed down in the very first post of this thread!

Hello Crew,

unbelievable but another week comes to its end - and here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Please get your rockets launched to ensure a timely return. I posted this earlier but the server seemed down for a while.

Being the first launch in this month, Dodo will be your Captain this week
In order to enable this bird to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Thank you, have a nice weekend and CU soon!

Dodo

@Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @VdW9 @123Hun
and potential guests, which are welcome when familiar with the rules layed down in the very first post of this thread!

Hello Crew,

unbelievable but another week comes to its end - and here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Please get your rockets launched to ensure a timely return. I posted this earlier but the server seemed down for a while.

Being the first launch in this month, Dodo will be your Captain this week
In order to enable this bird to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Thank you, have a nice weekend and CU soon!

Dodo
I'll be there with 3, any color. Again, I will probably be an hour or so late - Sunday mornings are our regular beach walks, weather permitting.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]

17 accounts so far, perhaps @A350, @Renaldo and @teraph will also join, so lets do it RED, open in about 1 hour from now on, Dodo's pad.
We begin burning SF/EB only, will see how many we will be. Perhaps I will open the launch for AS later on at about 19h UTC when closing the gate.

CU later!
Dodo
I should be able to join, just the 1 pad...
Cheers
Az

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi

17 accounts so far, perhaps @A350, @Renaldo and @teraph will also join, so lets do it RED, open in about 1 hour from now on, Dodo's pad.
We begin burning SF/EB only, will see how many we will be. Perhaps I will open the launch for AS later on at about 19h UTC when closing the gate.

CU later!
Dodo
Sorry, cannot join today as I am in orbit. I will try to join next week.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Gate closed.

@OneGoldenHeart
would you please tell me how you managed to put 66 Points with 12/24 items only?
Please stop queue-Jumping. Please sit out one round so that the others can recoupe their positions.
Yellow Card.

Top Bottom