Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @Jecek @Letadelko Kane @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @VdW9 @Wes @123Hun

Hello Crew,

here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Following the Captain's Queue, @Eddie is our Captain this week if he confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @OneGoldenHeart
In order to enable him to choose an appropriate pad, [/COLOR][/FONT]please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Dodo will be on board with two accounts; all pads available!

Thank you and CU

Dodo

@Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @Jecek @Letadelko Kane @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @VdW9 @Wes @123Hun

Hello Crew,

here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Following the Captain's Queue, @Eddie is our Captain this week if he confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @OneGoldenHeart
In order to enable him to choose an appropriate pad, [/COLOR][/FONT]please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Dodo will be on board with two accounts; all pads available!

Thank you and CU

Dodo
4 accounts, any color

Would you be able and willing to captain the launch in case @Eddie and @OneGoldenHeart don't confirm? No reaction so far from them.
Sure. I'll be out for a couple of hours, but I'll be back before 1700 utc and will check back on the forum. Going to pick up my new laptop!! :joyful::joyful::joyful: I may actually get to see my planes & rockets land and take off now. My old laptop is really, really old - think windows vista, upgraded to win 7, upgraded to win 10. But no graphics drivers for win 10. :( Desktop computer is good, but Crscnt2 has been playing on the old laptop. Looking forward to it!

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Sure. I'll be out for a couple of hours, but I'll be back before 1700 utc and will check back on the forum. Going to pick up my new laptop!! :joyful::joyful::joyful: I may actually get to see my planes & rockets land and take off now. My old laptop is really, really old - think windows vista, upgraded to win 7, upgraded to win 10. But no graphics drivers for win 10. :( Desktop computer is good, but Crscnt2 has been playing on the old laptop. Looking forward to it!
Fine, so you will be our Captain today! Please make your choice of pad.

Sorry for the delay - made it home. I think since we have 14 games committed, we can do a red, with AS from the beginning. Crscnt1 will captain.

Reactions: VdW
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Hi I just got home after a busy weekend away from the house. is the gate still open (before I start a red launch) and sorry for being so quiet this weekend

Top Bottom