Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Dafsade @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @Jecek @Letadelko Kane @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Strato @teraph @VdW9 @Wes @123Hun

Hello Crew,

here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!

Following the Captain's Queue,
@ppls1000 is our Captain this week if he/she confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @123Hun
In order to enable him to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Dodo will be on board with two accounts; all pads available!

Thank you and CU

Dodo
4 accounts, any color

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
I'll be on board with 3 games, any color is fine. I may be an hour or so late, as I have an early morning obligation. (Either that, or I may ask you to open the launch a bit early (16h UTC?) so I can hop on board then)
Fine. The pad will be open until 21h UTC, so you should be able to do it. I'm not sure if I will be back home at 16 UTC as we are about to go to a lake in the mountains (summer in Germany, 39 C expected along next week!). If I am back at 16 UTC I will open the pad than and let you know.

Fine. The pad will be open until 21h UTC, so you should be able to do it. I'm not sure if I will be back home at 16 UTC as we are about to go to a lake in the mountains (summer in Germany, 39 C expected along next week!). If I am back at 16 UTC I will open the pad than and let you know.
I'll be back home well before 21hUTC so that will be fine. Hope you're having a great time at the lake. We're at the beach daily, and enjoying every second of the sunshine that we rarely get.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @Jecek @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @VdW9 @123Hun
Some confusion today - as it din't seem to be necessary in the last weeks, I haven't changed my game name - and attracted ignorant neighbours. I kicked Packham but not Imdcapt as he is in my new alliance to whom I haven't mentionned my low carb launches (I just told my new alliance members in our chat). I told Imdcapt not to add more. Closed the launch to private. Imdcapt will take 1st or 2nd this time.

Please to ahead as usual...

Will again change my game name when opening my pad in the next weeks to avoid confusion. Sorry for my negligence.

Please tell me your suggestions on how long I should have the launch open before turning it into private. So far, it's 4 h (until 21h UTC) in order to facilitate to most of you a stressless joining even if you are not ready at 17h UTC.

@Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @Jecek @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @VdW9 @123Hun
Some confusion today - as it din't seem to be necessary in the last weeks, I haven't changed my game name - and attracted ignorant neighbours. I kicked Packham but not Imdcapt as he is in my new alliance to whom I haven't mentionned my low carb launches (I just told my new alliance members in our chat). I told Imdcapt not to add more. Closed the launch to private. Imdcapt will take 1st or 2nd this time.

Please to ahead as usual...

Will again change my game name when opening my pad in the next weeks to avoid confusion. Sorry for my negligence.

Please tell me your suggestions on how long I should have the launch open before turning it into private. So far, it's 4 h (until 21h UTC) in order to facilitate to most of you a stressless joining even if you are not ready at 17h UTC.
I would think 2 hours should be plenty unless someone asks specifically for more time.

I had to laugh when I opened my games when I got home and saw "Imdcpt" and Do Imdct no more". Figured what the Heck is this???? Then I opened the forum and saw your post. 😆😆😆 Maybe Imdcpt will start joining our launches.

Reactions: Az1

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @Paulo1845@VdW9

Dodo is not amused - I wrote a long PM to Imdcapt. Yesterday after Imdcapt had joined, I told my alliance members in their launch chatroom that a lowcarblaunch was going on and changed my game name. I hope, Imdcapt hasn't read it and did not understand my game name as it happened to Crescent Moon. Otherwise this would have been an extremely unfriendly act.

This morning, I just recovered first with my main game, changed my game name back to normal, opened Do2 to put the next 48 points for launching - but meanwhile we got launched.

Shit happens, will close the gate after 2h next week and open it at 21h UTC for 5 minutes if requested here by some of you in case you missed the slot.
I try not to forget changing my game Name in the next sundays.

To make a long story short, two captains haven't shown up, I had to kick one blind passanger, thanks to the other I didn't get 1st although captaining (at least it didn't happen to anybody of you), but 14 accounts burned more than 100 of rubbish and another 4 a bit less. Not an optimal launch but there are worse.

Have a nice week!

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
I'll be back home well before 21hUTC so that will be fine. Hope you're having a great time at the lake. We're at the beach daily, and enjoying every second of the sunshine that we rarely get.
Are you telling me that in California you rarely get sunshine or was that subtle irony?

Are you telling me that in California you rarely get sunshine or was that subtle irony?
In our part (north, coastal, next to Oregon border, all day long sunshine is rare. We usually have marine layer, which will burn off in the afternoon, giving us maybe a couple of hours of sunshine. Unless, of course, we get the winds (20-25mph) which clears the skies but makes it darn cold!) You either love it or hate it. We love it! If we need more sun, we can go inland to the river.:);););)

@Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @Paulo1845@VdW9

Dodo is not amused - I wrote a long PM to Imdcapt. Yesterday after Imdcapt had joined, I told my alliance members in their launch chatroom that a lowcarblaunch was going on and changed my game name. I hope, Imdcapt hasn't read it and did not understand my game name as it happened to Crescent Moon. Otherwise this would have been an extremely unfriendly act.

This morning, I just recovered first with my main game, changed my game name back to normal, opened Do2 to put the next 48 points for launching - but meanwhile we got launched.

Shit happens, will close the gate after 2h next week and open it at 21h UTC for 5 minutes if requested here by some of you in case you missed the slot.
I try not to forget changing my game Name in the next sundays.

To make a long story short, two captains haven't shown up, I had to kick one blind passanger, thanks to the other I didn't get 1st although captaining (at least it didn't happen to anybody of you), but 14 accounts burned more than 100 of rubbish and another 4 a bit less. Not an optimal launch but there are worse.

Have a nice week!
I like the extended launch window since my Sundays are pretty busy with the family. However don't feel the need to keep it just for me as I understand the difficulty of hosting, majority rules.

Actually if I may make a suggestion, maybe you could host from Dodo2 and not your main?

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
I like the extended launch window since my Sundays are pretty busy with the family. However don't feel the need to keep it just for me as I understand the difficulty of hosting, majority rules.

Actually if I may make a suggestion, maybe you could host from Dodo2 and not your main?
Do2 has almost the same neighbors as Do1. Thanks for the idea anyway. When do you generally join? Maybe declaring the launch "private" may also help?

Top Bottom