Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Last call, whoever can, please feel free to launch us.
Impressive attendance, thanks to all 26! astronauts (plus Teraph who was mentally with us).
Have a nice week - Dodo

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@A350 @A Kryztov @Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @Owumi177 @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @Ssam04 @VdW9 @123Hun

Hello Crew,

here we are again - my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!

Following the Captain's Queue, @November is our Captain this week if he/she confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @crescent moon (please be prepared to captain as November hasn't been participating for a while; please confirm)
In order to enable him/her to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Dodo will be on board with three accounts; all pads available!

Thank you and CU

Dodo

@A350 @A Kryztov @Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @Owumi177 @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @Ssam04 @VdW9 @123Hun

Hello Crew,

here we are again - my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!

Following the Captain's Queue, @November is our Captain this week if he/she confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @crescent moon (please be prepared to captain as November hasn't been participating for a while; please confirm)
In order to enable him/her to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Dodo will be on board with three accounts; all pads available!

Thank you and CU

Dodo
Will be there, any pad

Top Bottom