Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game won't start at Windows

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04axanxf6
Username
Mo (gift)
I'm having an issue with my Windows game ... the game won't start.
I get only GI screen, for less than a second, before crashing to desktop.

Anyone facing this issue? Any suggested solutions?

Thanks

Just spotted this on Facebook not that it is much help

1607456280717.png

i send a ticket yesterday, but i have not heard anything, it open 5 second and the disappear
Exactly. Sometimes 5 sec, sometimes 1/10 sec. you get a glimpse of the GI opening screen, and then it closes. I tried even definind a new user, and a new AC version, but it won’t work either. So, it’s nothing about your profile, it’s the app itself.
I put a ticket on Tuesday, a couple of hours after upgrading (and after doing the usual sequence: restart computer, clear caches and restart computer, restart router, ...).
Not a word from them so far.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
pluto
Exactly. Sometimes 5 sec, sometimes 1/10 sec. you get a glimpse of the GI opening screen, and then it closes. I tried even definind a new user, and a new AC version, but it won’t work either. So, it’s nothing about your profile, it’s the app itself.
I put a ticket on Tuesday, a couple of hours after upgrading (and after doing the usual sequence: restart computer, clear caches and restart computer, restart router, ...).
Not a word from them so far.
I have also the game on my Laptop, and there i have no problem, there it works good, i think it s very strange, I have windows 10 pro on both my computers, but it does not works on my floor computer. No word from them so far

GI replied today. Suggestion was to delete app and reinstall, play until level 3 and wait For the message (keep local vs keep server version) to appear.
they also said that, in case this message doesn’t appear, to reply to their message, sending new and old friend code.
I think you must be logged to your MS account when loading and playing for the message to appear.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
pluto
GI replied today. Suggestion was to delete app and reinstall, play until level 3 and wait For the message (keep local vs keep server version) to appear.
they also said that, in case this message doesn’t appear, to reply to their message, sending new and old friend code.
I think you must be logged to your MS account when loading and playing for the message to appear.
I have the same suggestion. I tried on my floor computer, but unfortunately it is still the same, no matter what i do, i can only play about 20 second, I have tried almost everything, but nothing seems to help. I also have it on my Laptop and there is no problem, so it must be on my floor computer I have a problem. My friend says it maybe could be a problem with my graffic card. I will put a ticket again and see if they have any suggestion.

I have the same suggestion. I tried on my floor computer, but unfortunately it is still the same, no matter what i do, i can only play about 20 second, I have tried almost everything, but nothing seems to help. I also have it on my Laptop and there is no problem, so it must be on my floor computer I have a problem. My friend says it maybe could be a problem with my graffic card. I will put a ticket again and see if they have any suggestion.
Do you happen to have more than one user with AC installed on your desktop? to fix my error I had to uninstall AC on all profiles that had it

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
pluto
Do you happen to have more than one user with AC installed on your desktop? to fix my error I had to uninstall AC on all profiles that had it
Hey. Here is an update on my problem. I have had a friend to look at it. He said that it was a old update at my computer that made the problem, He clean the computer for all that i do not need anymore, so now my game work as good as it did before. I do not know what he did, but no problem now

R

Requested Deletion 070121

I'm having an issue with my Windows game ... the game won't start.
I get only GI screen, for less than a second, before crashing to desktop.

Anyone facing this issue? Any suggested solutions?

Thanks
Same happened with me,
First my game was taking a lot of time to start, but now its crashing 3-4 times.
Can't find a solution

A help can be useful!!

Regards,
Alan Walker
@Alan Walker

Top Bottom