Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game suggestion for a new button in the settings area

lunarnut

350+ Star Club
Pending
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03tjc72gv
Username
lunarnut
Dear Airport City Team,

I think a button in the settings menu that brings players to the forum might be a good idea. There are many players out there who have no idea that this forum even exists. I found it quite by accident and I am so glad did. A button that links to the forum might bring a lot of newbies here where they can get the answers they don't even know that they need. My personal opinion is that the forum makes the game even more enjoyable than it already is. The forum is a great for newbies (like myself) to learn and grow. Thank you for considering my request of a button linking to the forum.

lunarnut

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Dear Airport City Team,

I think a button in the settings menu that brings players to the forum might be a good idea. There are many players out there who have no idea that this forum even exists. I found it quite by accident and I am so glad did. A button that links to the forum might bring a lot of newbies here where they can get the answers they don't even know that they need. My personal opinion is that the forum makes the game even more enjoyable than it already is. The forum is a great for newbies (like myself) to learn and grow. Thank you for considering my request of a button linking to the forum.

lunarnut
Nice idea, but unlikely as this is an unofficial forum.
It isn’t paid for by GI, and really they have no control over the content.

Dear Airport City Team,

lunarnut
Yes, I am also very lucky to find here accidentally. I am very glad to see all kinds of interesting ideas and opinions, including some discussions outside the game.

Top Bottom