Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game resetting after shutting down.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03cds96a
Username
Stevo
Hi all,
Is anybody experiencing a similar problem to me.
Yesterday morning I opened my game and collected funds and passengers from buildings.Started the daily challenge to get my workaholic set.Set the first wave of flights off and brought in some guests planes.I also sent off my gifts to neighbors.
After about 45 minutes I shut the game down and did something else for 2 or 3 hours.
I came back to the game later and once opened I found that the game had completely reset to the beginning of the day.This meant all progress had been lost,and basically I had to start again.
Although the game was shut down once more and reopened later,no further problems arose.
That was until this morning when the same thing happened,only today I lost the steel chest earned from yesterdays work.This was by far the worst loss.
I have contacted support,and awaiting a response.
Anyone else having this problem?
I should add that this has not happened before as this is how I regularly play the game.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03cds96a
Username
Stevo
I have had my share of internet/wifi problems in the past,but I don't think that it has been an issue here.The fact that it happened 2 mornings running upon opening the game initially.
The problem did not happen again during the rest of the day.I do tend to shut the computer down numerous times during the day,but never had this happen previously.

Top Bottom