Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game crashed and lost all progress in event

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
I bought a lucky ticket with 4 greenies and after playing for 3 straight hours my game crashed. When booting back up, all the progress I made in the event had disappeared, as well as the lucky ticket itself. Now my points are no longer updating in the leader boards and I should be in at least second place and have finished the event, but because of this issue, I won't be able to finish. After spending $5 to be in the premium tier and having my time and money stolen from me, I'm unsure if ill continue playing airport city. Please help me fix this problem and receive the rewards in which I'm owed.

Thank you

In-game name: Josh F20 T20
Friend code: 03u5duwn5

I bought a lucky ticket with 4 greenies and after playing for 3 straight hours my game crashed. When booting back up, all the progress I made in the event had disappeared, as well as the lucky ticket itself. Now my points are no longer updating in the leader boards and I should be in at least second place and have finished the event, but because of this issue, I won't be able to finish. After spending $5 to be in the premium tier and having my time and money stolen from me, I'm unsure if ill continue playing airport city. Please help me fix this problem and receive the rewards in which I'm owed.

Thank you

In-game name: Josh F20 T20
Friend code: 03u5duwn5
Hi Josh, you do know this is an UNofficial forum, right? There’s nothing we can do here except express our sympathy with you.
I imagine how you feel!
At the bottom of this page you find, under “useful links”, the Official Website link. Go there and open a ticket with support.
I hope they get you some sort of compensation!

Top Bottom