Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS GAme blocked for violations and cannot get a reply from support

I’m hopping one of the admins or someone who has access to GI support might be able help me

On weds this week I opened up my main game on iPad to see a message saying it’s blocked for violating terms of service.

Nothing has changed, no time changes, etc

I messages support through the game and got standard bot replies, eventually I got a message of the game saying I should delete the game and it will get restored.

I have asked why the game was blocked and if the game will get restored to the same level but no more replies , so I put in a ticket through the GI website and the ticket got closed down with no reply ticket number 947934

They are seriously trying my patience, I have done nothing wrong. I do not want to delete the game until I get confirmation that they have my ticket and I can get restored

I need some serious help here from anyone who can access GI support

I started a new game as they asked with a brand new Apple ID and the same thing happens, it got blocked at level 2 due to account violation

@Gt city Free2Play @Ur-quan

I need help and I’m getting no where with support

Edit , I have just set up yet another Apple ID and started the game again, the same thing happened. I got blocked at level 2

Each Apple ID I have set up has different emails and different payment cards so they are not linkedbut something from GI is saying my account is wrong and I cannot get an answer off anyone

I work in the service support industry, I travel the world dealing with service support engineeersand I can honestly say the GI support is utter garbage, if they would answer my questions and tell me why my game - Ddave1 was blocked then I could do something about it, all they keep doing is say open a new Apple ID and start a new game but each time it’s a different person replying so there is no continuity and no follow up.

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I need some serious help here from anyone who can access GI support

I started a new game as they asked with a brand new Apple ID and the same thing happens, it got blocked at level 2 due to account violation

@Gt city Free2Play @Ur-quan

I need help and I’m getting no where with support

Edit , I have just set up yet another Apple ID and started the game again, the same thing happened. I got blocked at level 2

Each Apple ID I have set up has different emails and different payment cards so they are not linkedbut something from GI is saying my account is wrong and I cannot get an answer off anyone

I work in the service support industry, I travel the world dealing with service support engineeersand I can honestly say the GI support is utter garbage, if they would answer my questions and tell me why my game - Ddave1 was blocked then I could do something about it, all they keep doing is say open a new Apple ID and start a new game but each time it’s a different person replying so there is no continuity and no follow up.
What is your game ID?

Hello! Dave, reply to the support agent, please. They are waiting for some clarifications.

The support ticket was closed by GI - so I can’t reply to it and they did not ask me any questions

I have replied to the support agents on 3 - THREE occasions via the in game contact page and I am still being asked to set up new Apple ID and every time I do the same thing happens

GIs server is obviously picking something up on my game as an error, I keep changing Apple ID as in game support ask but it keeps happening, if someone could tell me why it’s blocked then maybe I could do something about it.

And let me make this very clear - Valyrie who is asking me to set up new Apple ID through the in game contact tab is trying their best - the support who are rubbish are the ones who closed down the website ticket without even asking me a question - 947934

Last edited:
Top Bottom