Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Futuristic house changed?

Anyone else got this?
Maybe itā€™s being renovated and is under wraps! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

99663457-C954-489F-A4CB-7AD2D9A95EC9.jpeg

Itā€™s a glitch in your own game.
I have that on one of my supports, on the back to school buildings. You canā€™t use it, and none of the updates corrected it. Not even when I reinstalled windows and had to recover all my supports there. I think only support can do anything about it.
Thatā€™s a bit bad for a building you lay greens for!

You might try "Restoring Resources", but it works like charm here on Windows.
Not sure whoā€™s problem youā€™re answering.

For the problem in the title of the thread i.e. futuristic houses under wraps, restoring resources made zero difference. Ticket into GI as itā€™s their problem.
As for game crashing, GIs response to me for a previous problem was reboot, clear cache. Which had already been done and problem solved.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Wow...What about reinstall game??
done that too hoping it would fix the problem. This started w V7 and at that time my game was on my Qosmio and when I bought the Odyssey, I transferred it over. I have a few support games and dont have a problem. I keep thinking it has to do with the size of my game. City acreage is maxxed out and the production/launch area is getting close. That's the only thing I can think of.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Occurs on Android too so at least we know a single platform isn't favored :ROFLMAO:

They must have code forked after developing the "core", hence it global.
Well considering no ads capable to watch, all the crashes, and I havent spent any of my cash/ I thing I speeded up one side mission or two using the weekend reward of 3 greenies;

I now only need to collect 5 shrooms from neighbors and I'm done:

Was hoping to have money for the plentitude of extras but.......................

Mine is still the same, I actually prefer your version of it
It actually changed back. Iā€™d had problems with game closing suddenly. GI suggested taking off HD features which I did. Hated fuzzy icons so put it back on and then noticed Iā€™d got them back.Whether the 2 are related I donā€™t know. They did actually still drop items. Reckon they were just having the painters and decorators in! šŸ˜‚

Top Bottom