Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel Storage

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03cgn0e90
Username
PCakz
What’s the best way to build up fuel storage capacity? I thought maybe upgrading the fuel station might, but I don’t want to spend the money without being sure.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Two words my friend: SPACE LAUNCHES.
That's fine for someone with a warehouse full of rocket fuel (plus launch ready kits to spare plus QLs). Pancakz is a new player.

I've seen tons of posts lately about failed launches because people embarked on launches without the ability to launch themselves. And there isn't that much fuel when you don't get first place - 2nd/3rd is two 50 barrels. 4th/5th is one 50 barrel. Even if you get 1st place, you only get 150 fuel once a day. So in a month of daily launches, if you're a newbie taking 4/5th place, you will have 30x50fuel in the warehouse - a month. There is nothing fast about that.

I can get more fuel in a day from Lost and Found collections landing guest planes than I get from launches.

@Pancakz
  • warehouse fuel comes from launches but also from increasing levels (rewards), earning stars, and collection chests. Collection chests is where I get most fuel from - Lost and Found - from landing guest planes
  • capacity (the number at the top of your screen) comes from advancing levels and some buildings
Which were you referring to?

Last edited:
Top Bottom