Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Fuel Station Contract changed.

I don't think it's a bug. A message comes up when you try to collect the contract and your fuel is maxed. It doesn't work logically.
They changed it.

Previously: You could collect fuel from the fuel station even if it exceeded your fuel capacity. You could not start another contract if your fuel had exceeded capacity.

Now: If your fuel exceeds capacity, you cannot collect fuel from the fuel station, or start a new contract.

Looks like this is the new normal.

They changed it.

Previously: You could collect fuel from the fuel station even if it exceeded your fuel capacity. You could not start another contract if your fuel had exceeded capacity.

Now: If your fuel exceeds capacity, you cannot collect fuel from the fuel station, or start a new contract.

I don't like it. Why add fuel from a contract when you're below max? It does it automatically.

They changed it.

Imho its been like that for yonks if not always. Ive never been able to start a new contract for fuel as i am always over capacity. and i dont ever remember being able to start below and collect to go over, but that would have been a good few years ago since ive collected from the fuel station, lol.

Top Bottom