Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friend request

I also have a green launch on the pad. It is the third task in the current event. If you're low on fuel, feel free to join me and throw in as little as you want. But you have to wait for the task to show up
Thanks for the invite. However, i'm a little spooked since I inadvertently launched a Green launch by mistake a few weeks ago. Do I click on my green launch pad to see your launch. Let me know, since I would love to really get started with the space program.

Thanks for the invite. However, i'm a little spooked since I inadvertently launched a Green launch by mistake a few weeks ago. Do I click on my green launch pad to see your launch. Let me know, since I would love to really get started with the space program.
I feel a little stupid. I just found a older post that had a very good description of what to do for a launch. I appreciate your request to join, however I think I was too late (no launches when I finally looked). I'll do better next time.
By the way, I like your city layout. I wish mine was as well laid out.

Top Bottom