Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Free Status

I am going to guess a counter for how many videos you can still use for each type of free thing. i.e., how many videos you have remaining for free fuel, speeding up coin or pax buildings, getting building items, etc. Am I close @Old Eagle2 ? :D
That is exactly what I meant. I wrote another reply before I read yours. Thanks for your reply. :)

I was referring to the ads you see when selecting "free" in speedups, visiting neighbors and getting items for extra requirements. I understand there are more than one set of "freebies". My reason for this suggestion is it would allow one to manage usage of the free selections. Thanks for you responses.

Your post may have been better placed in Airport City Suggestions, the section you have posted in is for Forum Issues & Suggestions rather than suggestions for the game, I’m sure if you ask one of the forum Admin Team they will move the thread for you ;)

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I am going to guess a counter for how many videos you can still use for each type of free thing. i.e., how many videos you have remaining for free fuel, speeding up coin or pax buildings, getting building items, etc. Am I close @Old Eagle2 ? :D
Then imagine the fuss when the counter got stuck at 2. Ads are so iffy I doubt that would be feasible anyway.

@Old Eagle2 in case this helps, though PLM makes a good point, although I know how many ads are available to me, I can't get ANY of them at the moment....

Top Bottom