Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch FREE RIDE June 6th (LAUNCHED)

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Hi everyone, a free ride launch is intended to give people without much fuel the ability to come along for the ride and get launch rewards or complete tasks.

For this launch, 1st is reserved for myself (PLM2). All other spaces are open.

You can put in as little as you like. But please wait until everybody that responded is on board if you want to put in more.

If you want to join and you aren't already a friend, post here and send a friend request (20rwgvgx).

UPDATE: Well NASA cannot get all their rockets off without a hitch, so I don't know why I thought I could.

Due to unforeseen events the rocket's pad has been moved to PLMerry's pad and the time to board for the launch is now scheduled for 13:00 (US eastern 17:00 UTC).

Everyone as of 12:15 has been accepted as neighbors, everyone else that wants to join send me a PM or comment below.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04bb6zwif
Username
lawrenceaaaa
hi @PLMerry I have added you ya. Game name is lawrenceaaaa. Hope you don't mind I ride along. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ltqnyuj
Username
Jan Kamil
Hi everyone, a free ride launch is intended to give people without much fuel the ability to come along for the ride and get launch rewards or complete tasks.

You can put in as little as you like. But please wait until everybody that responded is on board if you want to put in more.

If you want to join and you aren't already a friend, post here and send a friend request (20rwgvgx).
Added you, thanks!

Hi. Send you a FR for the ride. Thanks. Capt Eagle

Top Bottom