Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Free Quantum Leap for our troubles

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Thank you GI. As one has written on many occasions re the tech issues re the video ads amongst others, this is a nice gesture. I haven’t yet needed to try the vids but hope the patch earlier today has done the trick, but credit where it’s due, a free QL is a nice freebie and is much appreciated.

Happy Christmas everyone

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
my main account (level 80): i got the QL. With my supporting account (level 42): I got nothing. Is this so? Or only another professional GI way of programming?

Device
  1. Windows PC
This means...... a) we windows players don't matter.....b) there's no cure for the problem......c) they just haven't figured it out yet, and we'll see something soon. My vote......C! (Unless we don't matter). I'm at level 48 and move fairly slowly, so a QL might not do me much good. But would appreciate SOMETHING for the MONTHS of not being able to progress at ANY speed. Thanks for letting me vent, Tony.

This means...... a) we windows players don't matter.....b) there's no cure for the problem......c) they just haven't figured it out yet, and we'll see something soon. My vote......C! (Unless we don't matter). I'm at level 48 and move fairly slowly, so a QL might not do me much good. But would appreciate SOMETHING for the MONTHS of not being able to progress at ANY speed. Thanks for letting me vent, Tony.
@ALL Merry Xmas!
It might be really good before commenting to share your own configuration. Barkmi has assumed that only games with a Launch Pad 3 have received compensation. If true it sounds fair as only red launches were affected. I have several Win10 games and can confirm that only those with Launch Pad 3 have received the QL compensation.
So @Tom-SUB @Tiffy37 @Pilot 20 purocv6 do you have MCC3 and Launch Pad 3? If you have and have not received QL, but consider it worth to invest a little bit of your time, have you opened a ticket with GI support?

Tiffy37

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Tiffy37
Username
Tiffy37
@ALL Merry Xmas!
It might be really good before commenting to share your own configuration. Barkmi has assumed that only games with a Launch Pad 3 have received compensation. If true it sounds fair as only red launches were affected. I have several Win10 games and can confirm that only those with Launch Pad 3 have received the QL compensation.
So @Tom-SUB @Tiffy37 @Pilot 20 purocv6 do you have MCC3 and Launch Pad 3? If you have and have not received QL, but consider it worth to invest a little bit of your time, have you opened a ticket with GI support?

@All here Merry Xmas
My support game has Mcc3+ red launch pad. I’m happy enough getting a free on my main account so happy days.

@All here Merry Xmas
My support game has Mcc3+ red launch pad. I’m happy enough getting a free on my main account so happy days.
I presume you've also completed a red launch? I believe the update (8.7.18 on Android) was primarily to address the shuttle not landing issue.

On a side note, anybody else read the update notes? Zoom all the way in on a large plane landing to see what GI has spent their time adding (maybe game even previously had 🤔 ) if can spot. 🔍

Tiffy37

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Tiffy37
Username
Tiffy37
I presume you've also completed a red launch? I believe the update (8.7.18 on Android) was primarily to address the shuttle not landing issue.

On a side note, anybody else read the update notes? Zoom all the way in on a large plane landing to see what GI has spent their time adding (maybe game even previously had 🤔) if can spot. 🔍

I 👀 but don’t see any smoke.😯

Top Bottom