Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Flights within same plane type and drop rates

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
09u7njmyn
Username
Jont
Is there a difference in drop rate for destinations within the same plane type? For example Egypt and Cyprus. Forgetting the difference in coins and experience, is the drop rate and quality of items dropped different?

Since I have achieved mastery in each destination, it seems it would make more sense to keep going to Egypt for drops since it is 20 minutes instead of 40 minutes. However, if I was focusing on experience, Cyprus would be the better choice.

Thanks

Is there a difference in drop rate for destinations within the same plane type? For example Egypt and Cyprus. Forgetting the difference in coins and experience, is the drop rate and quality of items dropped different?

Since I have achieved mastery in each destination, it seems it would make more sense to keep going to Egypt for drops since it is 20 minutes instead of 40 minutes. However, if I was focusing on experience, Cyprus would be the better choice.

Thanks
For experience Cyprus (y)
But about drop items if you send more planes from same type the chance is more good.
If you send 3 planes not good like you send 5 or 6 planes in same destination.
Sometimes specially with big planes you cannot send more than 3 that time you need to active bonuses to help you in drop items.

Top Bottom