Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Flight Catering Facility

I have not built the Flight Catering Facility yet because I have no land.

Where should the Catering Facility be built - the runway side or the house side. I don't want to find out after I buy the land that the Facility could not be built there. :eek:

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
You can bldg the catering facility on either side. The flight school is the only airport related item that is required to be on the house side.

You can bldg the catering facility on either side. The flight school is the only airport related item that is required to be on the house side.

I think in previous versions you were able to build the flight school on the side of the airport. But according to GameInsight, that caused a lot of problems and errors, so they adviced users to build it at the city. After reading this, I have never tried to build the flight school at the airport.

thanks for the info. I was just about to buy a new land on the airport side. Now I think I won't.

I jsut reached Level35. It stops showing how I could get to the next level. Anyone knows what will happen after that?

I looked it up at GameInsight again. See this page here for more information (scroll down to "

Where can I find the flight school and where can I build it?")

You can find the flight school in Store -> Industries.
The problem appears when you try to build the flight school on the airport area.
In order to build the flight school you should place it in the city area outside the airport territory.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I jsut reached Level35. It stops showing how I could get to the next level. Anyone knows what will happen after that?

Lvl 35 is the highest I've seen but in the game but the flights range from Lvls 31-40. Was every additional level above 30 25,000 exp to reach?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
You can have I would assume up to 6 catering bldgs as that's the max for the others. I have plans for four of them but I have more pressing needs right now.

Feel free to visit my airport and send me a meal as a gift. I can send them back as well. BELIEVE ME, even if you are at the lower level, you will need them!

Top Bottom