Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fleet

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3lx8o
Username
MQ<what i need>
Hi guys,

I have now: 1 jumbo, 2 powerful delta, 3 delta, 1 jet). Did my last repair facility upgrade about a week ago and now focusing on the last control tower upgrade and an 8th hangar. It starts to become a challenge to get my planes up in the air because of flight catering (even though neighbors are sending a lot fortunately).

I am curious to hear how your fleets looks like (and how you are coping with the catering issue).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I am curious to hear how your fleets looks like (and how you are coping with the catering issue).

How many catering facilities do you have? Also, you might want to verify that people can see your actual username instead of just 'username'. That way you can request JUST meals and people can actually find you and send them to you. I have 395 in my collection though having 10 facilities helps too.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3lx8o
Username
MQ<what i need>
How many catering facilities do you have? Also, you might want to verify that people can see your actual username instead of just 'username'. That way you can request JUST meals and people can actually find you and send them to you. I have 395 in my collection though having 10 facilities helps too.
I got just one catering facility (but more are on my list, saving up the dough is taking forever...). Can you see my username (KHcatering currently)? I can see your correctly.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I have 1 delta, 3powerfull delta, and 4 jumbo's

I have 4 catering, and have 643 meals in stock now thanks to my friends.
From 2 guys in getting everyday 5 or 6 meals, dunno how, but i dont care haha

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I have 1 powerful prop-driven, 1 turboprop, 2 jets, 1 delta, 1 powerful delta.

I'm getting close to 3-starring all jet destinations, as soon as that is done I'm selling one jet and getting another delta.

For those wondering why I'm still hanging on to the small planes: they are actually the most profitable per minute. The flight to Egypt makes 2.25 coins per minute, flight to Cyprus 1.63 coins per minute. (For comparison, the powerful delta flight to Chicago makes 0.40 coins per minute). They don't require a lot of oil and passengers, so I can often send them out in between waiting for the large planes to arrive.

Also, by using the two smallest planes, I've been able to complete the Stewardess' Collection several times, making extra cash with the Business Class bonus :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
For those wondering why I'm still hanging on to the small planes: they are actually the most profitable per minute. The flight to Egypt makes 2.25 coins per minute, flight to Cyprus 1.63 coins per minute. (For comparison, the powerful delta flight to Chicago makes 0.40 coins per minute). They don't require a lot of oil and passengers, so I can often send them out in between waiting for the large planes to arrive.

Also, by using the two smallest planes, I've been able to complete the Stewardess' Collection several times, making extra cash with the Business Class bonus :)

Pretty smart! ;)

Top Bottom