Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Finding how many alliance flights you have done

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Alliance flights don't show up in your flight screen unless you are assigned the destination that week. But you can still find out how many flights you have done.

First, go to the weekly ratings screen and open the map. Find the destination you want on the map. (E.g. Antalya) and click on it.

Note that you can't use search to find Alliance destinations. You have to know where it is on the map. I recommend finding the location in google first then panning/zooming on the Airport City map.
1625768484289.png
1625768616514.png

In the top right corner, you will see the stamp that shows how many stars you have (I have none). If you click on the stamp, you will get a screen that shows how many flights you have completed (I have 79/1000)

1625768852362.png
1625768889511.png

On another note

This question has also come up for space maps. These destinations do not show up in the flight screen when they aren't active and you can't find the destination on the map.

The solution for space maps is easy. At any time while the map is active, tap the heart in the lower left corner of the flight. Then, that map will always be available to check your number of flights under "favorite" flights - the last option on the right

1625778592463.png

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Yup... noticed that since update 8.xx you can't find any alliance flight destination with the research bar but they're still on the map. Just need to know where they're actually situated...

Last edited:
It’s ALWAYS been like that. The map is searchable for standard destinations ONLY. Alliance destinations are ON the map, so you have to find them manually. Nothing new, not a bug. How it’s always been.
Actually you can search for alliance destinations IF you have them on your weekly tasks. Otherwise, you have to locate them manually on the map
A47FDDDE-641B-46D2-92B3-CF4170C78301.jpeg

Top Bottom