Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fallen of your favorites

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi all !

AC back up took 3 Go on my iCloud Drive ! And I have only 5 Go available.
So, G! Told me to uninstall and reinstall the game. I did it and I think now that I have fallen of favorites of my fellow neighbors.
Also, it works ! Now AC takes « only » 500 Mo in my iCloud backup !! But I lost my progress of yesterday …

Have a nice day all !!

Hi all !

AC back up took 3 Go on my iCloud Drive ! And I have only 5 Go available.
So, G! Told me to uninstall and reinstall the game. I did it and I think now that I have fallen of favorites of my fellow neighbors.
Also, it works ! Now AC takes « only » 500 Mo in my iCloud backup !! But I lost my progress of yesterday …

Have a nice day all !!
Interesting. I have the same problem of 5GB of back up on ios just being eaten by AC. Even had to transfer all my photos off icloud to liberate some space!!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Interesting. I have the same problem of 5GB of back up on ios just being eaten by AC. Even had to transfer all my photos off icloud to liberate some space!!
Same.
And my android devices are being absolutely ruined by the app size! Can’t even download the latest update because there is no space on the device and nothing else to delete!

Top Bottom