Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

expansion speed !!

Hi everyone !

I was visited my neighbors and I see they have many expansion for their city. I think my city expansion is very slow. it's very Expensive and I can't buy many expansion quickly. When I have to upgrade Terminal, Runways, build more stands and etc. please tell me your opinion about this. Is there a way to expand fast? How can I get more expansions quickly?

thank you all

1.png
2.png

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Hi everyone !

I was visited my neighbors and I see they have many expansion for their city. I think my city expansion is very slow. it's very Expensive and I can't buy many expansion quickly. When I have to upgrade Terminal, Runways, build more stands and etc. please tell me your opinion about this. Is there a way to expand fast? How can I get more expansions quickly?

thank you all

View attachment 27910View attachment 27911

Only 1 way to get them QUICK: use real money.

Hi everyone !

thank you all

You can’t and if I were you, I’d stop even thinking about it. Play your game, your way. Make your own priorities and go for those. Don’t compare your game to others. You’ll end up defeated! As vdw9 says, it’s real money that makes the difference in speed. At the start it’s all coins so go coin hunting!

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
There are two things that will speed you - time and money. If you have time, learn how to use neighbour visits, collections, and space flights to earn without spending hugely. Be prepared to accept that achieving Level 80 will take around 2 years, although a gold subscription will reduce that to 12 months. So nothing in the game is quick. But only ever spend on buying green cash in the Massive sale every two weeks. Never ever buy anything that cannot be got for free - which is pretty much everything else. First priority with green cash is buying land, and increasing passenger buildings on that land. Make room for Grand Hotels, and space collectible earning buildings (e.g. Alien Legacy).

Ultimately you will enjoy the game best if you balance time and spending, never buy what you cannot afford - just play and wait, it will come eventually.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi everyone !

thank you all

Unless you are prepared to spend real money on your game, you will need to be patient. This is a decision only you can make for yourself. The key to this game long term, is time and patience. If you are in a hurry, then perhaps this game is not the right game for you long term. It is not unusual for players, who are new to the game, to stop playing after a short period of time.

If you do decide to continue playing, you will need to set up your signature page, so your neighbours will know what your gift needs are with regards to building upgrades. Also, you will need good neighbours (who are also forum members) to help you with your game. There is a user guide which you could read through, about setting up your signature page.

All the above posts have given you really good advice.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
If you are going to spend real money on "greenies", wait for the sale every other week. You will get 103 greenies for 9.99, instead of the usual 34 (3x bonus).

Then, on the other week you can get land expanions at 1/2 Greenie cost. At the moment, I am nomally at 20G per space, but on deal weekend it drops by 50% to 10G.

This week coming is land expansion discount.

You can alos use the Weekly bonus code to grab 3 free greenies and 2000 coins, its posted every weekend in this forum: https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/airport-city-announcements.10/

As an example, this was last weeks post for the code: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/weekend-code-21-02-2020.30364/#post-457360

GI also drop random codes sometimes for single greenies or coins. This Greenie one was posted recently, not sure if its still valid as I grabbed it on MOnday so cant test: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/code-for-special-bonus-1-green-from-ac.30304/

HTH,

Kappa

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi everyone !

thank you all

You should also optimize your layout (1 piece of road for 4 buildings is perfect !) ! and remove what is not really necessary (In my opinion, helicopter buildings are not usefull !).
I know that you need lot of coins to upgrade all your buildings, but if you have pax buildings instead coins buildings, you will fly more, and so earn money + get items, which makes collection, which give coins !

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
when you reach certain expansion level (I can't remember which) the only way you can buy land is with Airport Cash. So unless you do like everyone advised (wait to buy AC when it's on weekly sale and then the week later for expansion sale), the only way is you have to be super patient: collect the game's weekly free bonus which will give you 5k coins and 3 ACs. With that rate you can expand one lot every month for free 🤗

Last edited:

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
when you reach certain expansion level (I can't remember which) the only way you can buy land is with Airport Cash. So unless you do like everyone advised (wait to buy AC when it's on weekly sale and then the week later for expansion sale), the only way is you have to be super patient: collect the game's weekly free bonus which will give you 5k coins and 3 ACs. With that rate you can expand one lot every month for free 🤗

Until expansion 81 when you need 20 greens (on discount), so 2 months for 1 expansion. Soooooo slow 😢

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
trust me I tried it ONCE and then I was like "sod it, I don't have that much patience" 🤣

I know right. But with still lots of things that I am not quite happy with the game (expensive, 100 limits, cheaters, etc), I dont feel like spending 10€ for 5 expansions. Also getting more and more expensive after.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
I know right. But with still lots of things that I am not quite happy with the game (expensive, 100 limits, cheaters, etc), I dont feel like spending 10€ for 5 expansions. Also getting more and more expensive after.

yeah but we have to agree that of all the sim games this one is the most realistic. And at certain point we have to spend greenies. Like now with one lot costs 20 (on sale) it's wiser to buy Tesla Power Plant rather than Coal Station 😭

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi everyone !

thank you all

I land a lot of flights. This helps me complete collections.

- Path to Passion collection is worth 800 coins
- The Royal Game collection is worth 1600 coins
- Smart and Smarter is worth 300 coins
- Ancient Reptile is worth 800 coins
- Puzzles of the past is worth 1600 points

These are all collections that you can easily complete by landing lots of guest planes.

And then there are the space collections. You get these by tapping on the space stuff when visiting neighbours and by flying flights to locations that drop stuff for the collections
- Astronaught Outfit, Experiments in Space, Running Wild, Dark Side of the Moon, Big Brother are all 300 coins
- Distant Prospects, Lunar Race are worth 2000 coins (I've completed these about 30 times)

Tap on the clouds in your city every time you see one. The drop rate isn't great but completing the Cloud Atlas collection yields 800 coins (I've completed 45 times)

And work towards completing the missions. It doesn't say how much you get for each mission but you get both experience and points.

So do activities that help you complete collections - especially landing guest planes. This is the way you can gather coins faster

Top Bottom