Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Expansion Sale Blues

I must say it is disappointing to have to forgo a land expansion sale opportunity z(just popped up) as I had to already purchase 2 coal and now need to save 24 greenies (even with the 5 upgrade greenies I am currently at 14) to rebalance my city's electric grid after the v7 upgrade. It's going to be 4 weeks before I can purchase one Tesla assuming it's offered for sale, and another 8 weeks after to save up for a second and/or backup Tesla which translates to my game progress having been pushed back a minimum of 12 weeks due to the v7 update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Removal of the landing strips and hangars on your airport-side introduced room for more than 2 coals, and should be more than enough to replenish your electricity needs without using greenies.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I must say it is disappointing to have to forgo a land expansion sale opportunity z(just popped up) as I had to already purchase 2 coal and now need to save 24 greenies (even with the 5 upgrade greenies I am currently at 14) to rebalance my city's electric grid after the v7 upgrade. It's going to be 4 weeks before I can purchase one Tesla assuming it's offered for sale, and another 8 weeks after to save up for a second and/or backup Tesla which translates to my game progress having been pushed back a minimum of 12 weeks due to the v7 update.

I understand, and I am sorry about that...

Even if we have free room, I would not have bought those lands expanssion on the airport side... that a little unfair...

I understand, and I am sorry about that...

Even if we have free room, I would not have bought those lands expansion on the airport side... that a little unfair...

The airport land I can actually use as a newer player. Room for Rocket Gardens, Space Needles, Training Centers and future buildings to produce needs for higher level flights. However I am now fully constraining on city side land and every 10 greenies will be expanding during expansion sales. (after I buy 2 more tesla's on sale - so in other words a really really long time)

Top Bottom