Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Excel File with buildings stats

I know I've seen if but after various searches of the forum I am unable to find a spreadsheet that has all the buildings both city and airport side with the earning potential. I'm looking for info in an excel file for me to determine and optimize the next buildings both city and airport city for me to expand. If I remember correctly this spreadsheet listed the pax generation by the hour (obviously assuming collecting every time available) and you had to adjust for your playing style.

Thanks, I'm just at the point of wanting to expand my current pax and coin buildings and looking for the next best to add....

I have seen such a file on here before, but I can't remmeber where. Hopefully someone else will remember.
In the meantime, the wiki has all the data :)

I felt the same way but I’ve searched multiple ways but have been unable to find it. The wiki is great but it is nice to be able to have an excel sheet modified to ones setup to determine the next buildings to deploy. It also helps in analyzing scenarios when determining playing style in deploying 1/4/12/etc buildings for ones playing style.

I’ll post it here if I am able to find it!

I felt the same way but I’ve searched multiple ways but have been unable to find it. The wiki is great but it is nice to be able to have an excel sheet modified to ones setup to determine the next buildings to deploy. It also helps in analyzing scenarios when determining playing style in deploying 1/4/12/etc buildings for ones playing style.

I’ll post it here if I am able to find it!
I can send you a list in excel of buildings and drops etc but it’s based on what I have and isn’t complete. PM me you email

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
If someone does have a file or link to a spreadsheet where the data can be manipulated for each building set it would be very useful for all of us here to use. I know I have spoken to a few people over the past week about this exact concept and if someone has worked on this before perhaps we as a group can finish it up so newer members have access to it as well.

If someone does have a file or link to a spreadsheet where the data can be manipulated for each building set it would be very useful for all of us here to use. I know I have spoken to a few people over the past week about this exact concept and if someone has worked on this before perhaps we as a group can finish it up so newer members have access to it as well.
I’ll send you what I’ve sent a couple of people. If it gets added to so it’s fairly complete then it could go in an excel sheet section on wiki?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I would upload an excel sheet to a wiki once I add all the buildings possible. For me it would just be easier to start with an excel sheet started with the formulas already if it exists and I can fill in all the needed data.

Madge's sheet is very helpful.

Top Bottom