Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Events Calendar

Caltom

150+ Star Club
Greetins all,

I would like to know if there is any post or guide where I can see a complete list of the events that are done per year, and if posible the day/week/month each of those event starts (and even the composition of that event, meaning the destinatios, planes needed and if we need an specific item in order to flight to those destinations).

So far I have not seen such a guide/post anywhere (maybe I didnt pay enough attention), and it could be very usefull for players in the early and medium stages of the game.

Thanks in advance.

Greetins all,

I would like to know if there is any post or guide where I can see a complete list of the events that are done per year, and if posible the day/week/month each of those event starts (and even the composition of that event, meaning the destinatios, planes needed and if we need an specific item in order to flight to those destinations).

So far I have not seen such a guide/post anywhere (maybe I didnt pay enough attention), and it could be very usefull for players in the early and medium stages of the game.

Thanks in advance.
As far as I know, there's nothing that gives a list of the events with dates and flight info, but if you check on a player's profile, and click "Awarded Medals", you can see all the events that were completed and badges earned and when. That will give a general idea of the dates. You can then look up the events on this forum, facebook, or AC Wiki for more information. I think my profile has all the events from Christmas 2016 listed.

Greetins all,

Thanks in advance.
If you go into help, then airport city awards, at the bottom there is a list of all the awards that have been given . Most with a date. Always retrospective as there is no list of what is to come. Gi's big secret, that way they can change it if they need to.

Top Bottom