Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event frequency

AvsFan

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z5n7i9i
Username
AvsFan
How often do events repeat themselves? I assume some associated with holidays and what not are once a year but are all events once a year?

After flying 60 flights between Bodie and Tunguska, I have managed to obtain 3 of the 5 needed items just to get the air lab plane. I assume I’m not going to complete this event so should I just be building up my Geiger counters and plasma for next time? My magnetometer is maxed 100/100 since they drop from guest planes for me.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I know at least 1 event that appears every 2 years (Age of Ash), at least that’s what I notice since I started playing more than 2 years ago.

There’s still more than 1 week to go. Last year was also my first time playing this event, I managed to finish it near the end, I think. I feel like the droprate will be much better as the event progress. But I can’t confirm this theory, it’s only my feeling.

Also, I don’t collect the event collections before I am sure I can finish the event, also I only collected just enough to finish the event (for a head start).

How often do events repeat themselves? I assume some associated with holidays and what not are once a year but are all events once a year?

After flying 60 flights between Bodie and Tunguska, I have managed to obtain 3 of the 5 needed items just to get the air lab plane. I assume I’m not going to complete this event so should I just be building up my Geiger counters and plasma for next time? My magnetometer is maxed 100/100 since they drop from guest planes for me.
No. Carry on. Concentrate on three starring the new destinations for now. This is a long event and your luck might change

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Note that once you finally get the Air Lab and at least one Area 51 map (although I'm assuming you have several already) you can speed up flights with surplus fuel (from gifts or warehouse) to fill up those collections faster, as the map is timed (like adventure maps) and not per-flight (like excavation maps).

Giving up so soon?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I’d say it’s worth at least trying to get an Airlab this time round so when the event comes round again you have a head start. The reward for this event is not a good one, but the Crop Circles (+20 max passengers) are well worth getting, if not this time then next. Airlab flights to Area 51 drop Hydraulic Tools, which in turn allow you click on Crashed UFOs, which in turn drop the collection for the Crop Circles.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
And when did this "event" start? It just started for me today Wednesday. Is that the same for everyone?

AvsFan

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z5n7i9i
Username
AvsFan
And when did this "event" start? It just started for me today Wednesday. Is that the same for everyone?
Started couple days ago, you can get the Area 51 map by flying to event locations. Under your flight icon tap the one with a star (last one on the far right). It has several destinations that provide the map with a ‘seldom’ occurrence

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c4g2b3c
Username
Jonnie
How do you get the area 51 maps other than spending game $$?

I have only visited neighbors for UFO debris, doing that got me geiger counters. I got about 30 of them, collected the debris from my base, and sent flights with the plasma Clot.
I have at this time run 42 flights to Tunguska and 42 to Bodie. I got 26 maps to Area 51 but it did take quite a lot of those flights to actually get the Air Lab. I have used stocked up fuel to boost 10 flights to area 51 and the drops from A51, well, they're actually pretty good.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04bb6zwif
Username
lawrenceaaaa
hi Guys,
I'm wondering how do u guys get these item ya Geiger Counter & Plasma Clot. The only way getting plasma clot is from ufo debris/ watching ads. If you want to click/ check ufo debris you need geiger counter. It seems the only way is watching ads, then there is maximum 10 ads per day right. May I know how do you guys resolve this problem ya?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c4g2b3c
Username
Jonnie
hi Guys,
I'm wondering how do u guys get these item ya Geiger Counter & Plasma Clot. The only way getting plasma clot is from ufo debris/ watching ads. If you want to click/ check ufo debris you need geiger counter. It seems the only way is watching ads, then there is maximum 10 ads per day right. May I know how do you guys resolve this problem ya?

I visit neighbors and click the debris on the perimeters of their cities. I can visit 11 people a day, with watching the ads, I get about 30-35 geiger counters a day. I use them on my debris and get the plasma clots.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04bb6zwif
Username
lawrenceaaaa
wew @Windex your level must be high. I can only visit 8 neighbours a day. I will start do it tomorrow also. Thanks for your suggestion

Top Bottom