Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Empty Land

D

Deleted member 9675

One of the things I was hoping to see with the V7 roll-out was as we are all getting knocked down to 2 runways, no hangars and now other useless buildings, many will be left with lots of empty acreage.
My suggestion as the city side has recently grown larger with the new addition of land, might it be possible to transfer the empty space remaining, over to the city/town side of things?
For myself I know it's fun to advertise now and then with my free pace, but I would love to expand my city a bit more, as I've already sunk real cash into expansion anyhow.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034e0lev
Username
NCC-1701
One of the things I was hoping to see with the V7 roll-out was as we are all getting knocked down to 2 runways, no hangars and now other useless buildings, many will be left with lots of empty acreage.
My suggestion as the city side has recently grown larger with the new addition of land, might it be possible to transfer the empty space remaining, over to the city/town side of things?
For myself I know it's fun to advertise now and then with my free pace, but I would love to expand my city a bit more, as I've already sunk real cash into expansion anyhow.
Actually what is needed is that you should be able to move parcels of land around anywhere you want them that would be the most awesome feature in the game… And so that you can actually build the city the way that you want to and not being restricted. To solve your problem… This would be the best solution and make the game play more fun

Top Bottom