Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Editing post in groups.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Is there any way to adjust the editing parameters of post in groups.

I posted a launch thread within an alliance group. I went back after launch and was unable to edit the first post in the thread, or change the title, to annotate that the rocket had been launched. This is something that we do regularly within the main forum. I also then went back to the last post in the forum to edit there, but got an error message that there is a 10 minute limit, after which post cannot be edited.

Can either of these issues be adjusted?

Is there any way to adjust the editing parameters of post in groups.

I posted a launch thread within an alliance group. I went back after launch and was unable to edit the first post in the thread, or change the title, to annotate that the rocket had been launched. This is something that we do regularly within the main forum. I also then went back to the last post in the forum to edit there, but got an error message that there is a 10 minute limit, after which post cannot be edited.

Can either of these issues be adjusted?
Yes @Dave. I think it’s the default setting. It’s happened before.

Top Bottom