Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easy fix

Please see attached - this surely must be an easy fix so we can see how many buildings of each type we have! So frustrating!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210606-165744_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20210606-165744_Airport City.jpg
    708.9 KB · Views: 180

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
i need more explanation
The number of items (like "16/100") can't be always properly seen because sometimes both the font color of the numbers *and* the item/building in the background are dark color. This could be easily solved by giving that item number block a white or bright semi-transparent background. But that's something G! has to do.

The number of items (like "16/100") can't be always properly seen because sometimes both the font color of the numbers *and* the item/building in the background are dark color. This could be easily solved by giving that item number block a white or bright semi-transparent background. But that's something G! has to do.
I agree with you 100% they have to change the color maybe white is good (y) (y) (y)
I will move this thread to

Airport City Suggestions​

Gi development will see it

This annoyance has been previously raised. Perhaps G$ will change if now "owning" enhancements moving forward. Maybe red number or decreased image size.

Top Bottom