Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easier management of Helicopter resource manufacturing

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
If you're willing to tie up some cash in the heli resources (perhaps waiting for the next Airport City/Game Studio event, who knows?) you can do the following:

Constantly manufacture items up until you're at the 100 limit. Then, once you're at the limit and try to collect more resources, you get a warning box detailing which items that would be over the limit (see screenshot) and lost. Now, press cancel and just produce whatever's not on that list until it shows up. If all items are on the list, then no need to produce more at that plant.

This, of course, means you need to sit on a rather large stash of items. The cost to produce the stash for level 1 helicopters are 7200 coins:
100xMicrocircuit @ 10 coins (1000)
100xGear @ 15 coins (1500)
100xVarnish @ 20 coins (2000)
100xSensor @ 27 coins (2700)

For level 2 you need to tie up thrice the amount, 21600 coins:
100xValve @ 10+15 coins (2500)
100xPT Cone @ 20+10 coins (3000)
100xSw. Bearing @ 20+15 coins (3500)
100xEm. Parachute @ 27+10 coins (3700)
100xDrive @ 15+27 coins (4200)
100xTail Rotor @ 20+27 coins (4700)

I'm not yet at level 3, but the method should work, just a larger amount of coins...

It's, for me, an easier way of managing resources than tediously having to check in the warehouse which item I happen to risk running out of - so I make the sacrifice of cash (although just tying it up - I can always choose to get most of it back by flying without reproducing the items).

Attachments

• IMG_0069.PNG
    IMG_0069.PNG
    441.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Exactly what I have been doing. First move was to max everything to the 100 limit. Now I just refresh the balance as I fly. The challenge for me is to use as few manufacturing buildings as possible - 2 Resource Base, 4 Mechanical Plants and 2 Hi Tech plants. Already 3 starred all Sparrow and Crossbill destinations.

Playing at L80 s so have plenty of coins available for this.

And I always said I would never get involved in helicopter flights.....

It would be good if the number of each item in the warehouse was displayed beside the item in the manufacturing plant. Its quite tedious having to check the warehouse so often.
P

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Semi to the point, but @Ur-quan, why are there no romantic helicopter locations? I have been to a number of places by helicopter that I would consider to be romantic, or my wife did, and that is really what mattered to me. Would it be that difficult to add three more romantic locations for the helicopters? This dives players more options, which I would think would mean more fun, and ultimately more money.

Just a thought.

Semi to the point, but @Ur-quan, why are there no romantic helicopter locations? I have been to a number of places by helicopter that I would consider to be romantic, or my wife did, and that is really what mattered to me. Would it be that difficult to add three more romantic locations for the helicopters? This dives players more options, which I would think would mean more fun, and ultimately more money.

Just a thought.
I beg to differ, helicopters are toooooo tedious to operate

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
If you're willing to tie up some cash in the heli resources (perhaps waiting for the next Airport City/Game Studio event, who knows?) you can do the following:

Constantly manufacture items up until you're at the 100 limit. Then, once you're at the limit and try to collect more resources, you get a warning box detailing which items that would be over the limit (see screenshot) and lost. Now, press cancel and just produce whatever's not on that list until it shows up. If all items are on the list, then no need to produce more at that plant.

This, of course, means you need to sit on a rather large stash of items. The cost to produce the stash for level 1 helicopters are 7200 coins:
100xMicrocircuit @ 10 coins (1000)
100xGear @ 15 coins (1500)
100xVarnish @ 20 coins (2000)
100xSensor @ 27 coins (2700)

For level 2 you need to tie up thrice the amount, 21600 coins:
100xValve @ 10+15 coins (2500)
100xPT Cone @ 20+10 coins (3000)
100xSw. Bearing @ 20+15 coins (3500)
100xEm. Parachute @ 27+10 coins (3700)
100xDrive @ 15+27 coins (4200)
100xTail Rotor @ 20+27 coins (4700)

I'm not yet at level 3, but the method should work, just a larger amount of coins...

It's, for me, an easier way of managing resources than tediously having to check in the warehouse which item I happen to risk running out of - so I make the sacrifice of cash (although just tying it up - I can always choose to get most of it back by flying without reproducing the items).

So you produce all the items without collecting? Leave them in the cardboard box in the bottom right?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
tgbkk
Sparrow is easy and cost effective heli to operate, while Crossbill is a headache, absolutely not cost effective since is much more what you spend in the base resources to create supplies for the Mechanical Plant than what you earn operating the flight.
Also, the Base resources produces 3 or more items at the same and Mechanical Plant one per time. I wonder why
The policy to bring the stock and produce only what to use is not effective since need a lot of time to produce.
At the end of the day you can perform 2 flights per day losing money.
Not recommended, I will not buy the Goldfinch.

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Sparrow is easy and cost effective heli to operate, while Crossbill is a headache, absolutely not cost effective since is much more what you spend in the base resources to create supplies for the Mechanical Plant than what you earn operating the flight.
Also, the Base resources produces 3 or more items at the same and Mechanical Plant one per time. I wonder why
The policy to bring the stock and produce only what to use is not effective since need a lot of time to produce.
At the end of the day you can perform 2 flights per day losing money.
Not recommended, I will not buy the Goldfinch.
As for flying the Helis or not, that's a question for another thread - you might want the stars, the buildings or simply the challenge, not everything is measured in coins.

If you are going to fly though, and find it annoying having to check in inventory for what's to produce in bases/plants, the approach works.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
i'm on Goldfinch and I always stock all flight items at 100 limit before the next batch of flight. Stocking process is painful, it can take a month or so while sufficient for only 25-30 flights which can be completed in few days.

Top Bottom