Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Dual question

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qrs0h4
Username
Deeman52
What is the point of a alliance? Do we get anything extra?

And second...helicopter fuel...do we gave to keep producing our own or will you get it in flight drops

Thanks
Tommy

And second...helicopter fuel...do we gave to keep producing our own or will you get it in flight drops

Thanks
Tommy
Others will answer much better but here is a start...

alliances give you alliance maps and bonuses that last a week

helicopters are a waste of time once you have 3-starred them.(There are several opinions on this)
Alliance maps = new destinations = more stars
And also new collections with valuable prizes
But maps are only given to alliances in top 100

And besides, alliances can be a lot of fun, if you find the right group of people ;)

Answering your specific question: the only way to get heli fuel is by producing it. As far as I know, there are no barrels of heli fuel.

The point is:
1. If you complete weekly tasks you get anything from 10% extra experience if you complete 10% tasks; 30% extra experience if you compkete 30% alliance tasks; extra 50% flight income if you complete 50% of alliance tasks; 50% less breakdowns if you complete 70% of alliance tasks; 10% increase of all activated bonuses if you complete 100% of alliance tasks. These bonuses are active for a week and to achieve them they are calculated per total alliance participation.
2.Every week depending on your alliance ranking you will get alliance map chests (which contains special alliance destination map set which will give you an S3 plane and plenty of sky captains), alliance bonus chest (which contains anything from ql to dice)

You produce your own no drops from flights.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qrs0h4
Username
Deeman52
Thanks Teresa...so that's what I'm looking for. I play another game and my clan there uses the line app...so im bouncing alliances right now...but thanks...much appreciated

Top Bottom