Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Adventure Drop rates The ancient world

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
So, so far 50 flights to Delphi flown (GD & SC active), with 20 drops (seems about consistent with every other adventure collection ever flown).
40 flights to Athens flown (GD & SC active), 3 drops - really?
Free2Play can you check this please. 3 drops with these bonuses seems well out of the seldom drop rate and has completely screwed me.

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
See attached

Attachments

• DF399643-860A-46B3-AB37-0C57F7231189.jpeg
    DF399643-860A-46B3-AB37-0C57F7231189.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 324
  • 8BF951E1-F6DD-4133-851B-F7026C2AA24E.jpeg
    8BF951E1-F6DD-4133-851B-F7026C2AA24E.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 296

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
So, so far 50 flights to Delphi flown (GD & SC active), with 20 drops (seems about consistent with every other adventure collection ever flown).
Free2Play can you check this please. 3 drops with these bonuses seems well out of the seldom drop rate and has completely screwed me.

There's no need to check. The drop rates for all Adventure flights haven't changed once since they were introduced in 2011.

D

Deleted member 9675

To Do or Not To Do. A debate in the Air, depending on drop rates of 'Useful Items' from Adventure buildings, ie., Pyramids, Stonehenge, Sagrada Familia, etc..........
If I were to get more items I can actually use from these, they would be worth keeping. But to get more income per capita, I can replace 6 of the above with 1X Grand Hotel to keep my population high.
However, after upgrading the last terminal, just what is left to spend coins on, since GI has made just about everything we've earned thru events and sidebar challenges, exclusively available for greenies??
Maybe I get items to receive convertible coin,.... and rarer still, get to earn a sky captain bonus, which of course brings me back to, what to spend my coins on.

Total 23 drops from 90 flights. 25%.
Better than me. My average drop rates from Ancient World Adv. is 22%. :)

Top Bottom