Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Discussion about Riding The Comet 2020 Award

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi guys. I don't understand, how we can complete the apogee mission 10 times for 5 days, if one mission takes 24 hours? Thanks.
People are launching with the Quantum Leap bonuses. It shortens the flight time. If you get on one of those launches, it's shorter for you as well. The more people who add the bonus, the shorter the time gets. There were parties yesterday with launches returning instantly. Go to the new chat feature - if you click Forums in the top left - the chat is at the top. See who's launching and if you can get on their friend list.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Thank you. Anyway, I think the Quantum Leap is so expensive for this reward...
There’s no need to use a quantum leap yourself. Why not join my launches with 3+ QLs? It’s scheduled at 12:00 UTC (1:30 hours from now)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There’s no need to use a quantum leap yourself. Why not join my launches with 3+ QLs? It’s scheduled at 12:00 UTC (1:30 hours from now)
If you haven't reached your friend limit, may I join as well?

Thank you. Anyway, I think the Quantum Leap is so expensive for this reward...
You don’t need to have one. Just join launches showing the QL symbol. It will be quicker for you too. Just don’t put many points or you risk to be kicked out. Follow owner instructions

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
If you haven't reached your friend limit, may I join as well?
Sure,
Your welcome to my launch! I almost reach my neighbor limit but just cleared out some inactive ones, please send me a request to my main game FR: 03mkk3ddl
Please keep in mind that you can't put more than 56 points if you don't have a QL

Thanks

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Sure,
Your welcome to my launch! I almost reach my neighbor limit but just cleared out some inactive ones, please send me a request to my main game FR: 03mkk3ddl
Please keep in mind that you can't put more than 56 points if you don't have a QL

Thanks
Thanks, I have been putting in 12 most times.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03i9i9dh8
Username
Agent 008
Ken, I sent you request, thank you :love:

Top Bottom