Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Disappearing destinations?

D

Deleted member 25339

Hi,

Not sure where to ask this. As you progress in the game do destinations disappear? Yesterday I progressed to lvl 31 and for the last week I have been trying to master the Winnipeg destination. And now that destination is gone and another have appeared in its place. If that is normal, is there a guide for at which levels different destinations appear and disappear?

Hi,

Not sure where to ask this. As you progress in the game do destinations disappear? Yesterday I progressed to lvl 31 and for the last week I have been trying to master the Winnipeg destination. And now that destination is gone and another have appeared in its place. If that is normal, is there a guide for at which levels different destinations appear and disappear?
Winnipeg is an alliance task destination and has nothing to do with your levels, it is based on the planes you have
  • Each plane has 5 alliance task destinations
  • You are alloted 3 destinations from standard or alliance task destinations each week for the alliance tasks based on the planes you have
  • Task 1 is the smallest plane in your fleet including reserves
  • Task 2 is the largest plane in your fleet including reserves
  • Task 3 is the plane which you have most in your fleet including reserves

D

Deleted member 25339

Ok. Thanks for the reply.

So, does the progress to, for example, winnipeg gets saved? Or is it part of the challenge to do 1000 flights in that week?

Ok. Thanks for the reply.

So, does the progress to, for example, winnipeg gets saved? Or is it part of the challenge to do 1000 flights in that week?
It does. See “alliance flights” under “destinations” on the wiki. Each plane type has 5 of those. For owls those 5 are Tel Aviv, Canberra, Yerevan, Winnipeg and Ouagadougou. If you have owls as your lowest, highest or most owned type of plane, its possible for you to get one of those. And progress is stored, even if you can’t see the flight In a specific week.

It does. See “alliance flights” under “destinations” on the wiki. Each plane type has 5 of those. For owls those 5 are Tel Aviv, Canberra, Yerevan, Winnipeg and Ouagadougou. If you have owls as your lowest, highest or most owned type of plane, its possible for you to get one of those. And progress is stored, even if you can’t see the flight In a specific week.
BUT you can see what you have done previously by clicking on the destination on the world map. The search button won’t bring up the flight…so you need to know where Winnipeg is! 🤣🤣

BUT you can see what you have done previously by clicking on the destination on the world map. The search button won’t bring up the flight…so you need to know where Winnipeg is! 🤣🤣
Indeed, I forgot to mention that.
winnipeg is easy, some others are much more difficult to find. Nothing that a good google search wont solve 😂

Top Bottom