Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Did someone flip a switch last night?

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
WOW!

I just logged into my email and found 14 emails with copies of messages from the forum. I have never received email about post to the forum.

Did someone flip a switch somewhere in the settings?

I have not been in my settings for about a week or so, so I don't believe that I accidentally triggered something.

Any thoughts.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
It was not only in settings, when you logged on to the forum and at the bottom it may say the forum would like to push email to you.

You may have responded accidentally by clicking it as you were checking a thread.

You can go into settings to turn it back off. Dave did some minor work with conversations but nothing to change email settings.

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I had it on the 29th Jan and messaged Dave about it. At the time he said he’d updated the software the day before and that may have released a bottleneck or something.
The default setting is to receive emails for PM’s, before my backlog cleared I had not been receiving them, but ever since I have received them promptly.

Top Bottom