Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Declining A Neighbour

I have some users in my "Waiting"-list and waiting for them to accept my neighbour request. Some are in this list for nearly two weeks now. So I wondered, if you ever receive a notice, when they have declined request, or not. When there won't be any message, that they do not want to become my neighbour, they would be in this list forever or at least until, I have read their names often enough to finally kick them out of there...

Has anyone information about that or ever received a message, that the requested user doesn't want you as a neighbour???

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
I have some users in my "Waiting"-list and waiting for them to accept my neighbour request. Some are in this list for nearly two weeks now. So I wondered, if you ever receive a notice, when they have declined request, or not. When there won't be any message, that they do not want to become my neighbour, they would be in this list forever or at least until, I have read their names often enough to finally kick them out of there...

Has anyone information about that or ever received a message, that the requested user doesn't want you as a neighbour???

that would have been harsh.. ;-)

Same with me.
I have 193 with "awaiting reply" status.
I think, this neighbors was offer to you from game system.

is it okay to delete them all?

all waiting request from this forum, appear ini very top list, so, without delete them all, it easy to be found.
the one still in mystery is request from Dave, I can't find it. :(

I'm sorry, Dave.

Top Bottom