Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Deadline for editing a post or changing thread title...

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
Hi folks!

I just posted in the Alliances forum. 10 minutes after posting, I discovered a typo. However, there was no 'Edit' button in the post, so I couldn't edit it, in spite of still being logged-in with my user account. How long time does it take for the forum to lock posts for editing?

Also, in the past I've been told to change the thread title once my thread was no longer current. However, I never see the 'thread tools' button in my own threads, so I am unable to change the thread title myself! Is there a deadline where users can no longer change their own thread titles, or is there something else amiss? I use Google Chrome on a PC with Windows 10.

Hi folks!

I just posted in the Alliances forum. 10 minutes after posting, I discovered a typo. However, there was no 'Edit' button in the post, so I couldn't edit it, in spite of still being logged-in with my user account. How long time does it take for the forum to lock posts for editing?

Also, in the past I've been told to change the thread title once my thread was no longer current. However, I never see the 'thread tools' button in my own threads, so I am unable to change the thread title myself! Is there a deadline where users can no longer change their own thread titles, or is there something else amiss? I use Google Chrome on a PC with Windows 10.
I see your report and i send you a private message to help you to do some steps to edit your alliance thread please follow that and i can do the edit for you if its urgent and soon for this problem one of the admins will help you.
@Cosmic Blue @Gt city @greensmith

Top Bottom