Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports

In the real world, economics is one of the main problems in managing an airport and a city. Daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports are essential for economic success. If we have these reports in this game, we can better decide what to do.

3.jpg

4.jpg

This report are in a file saved in the server.
But for me i dont care about it i dont have the time to check it i just send my planes collect gifts and do my visit and send gifts and quit the game ;)
All these are showing front of me in the bars of the game the coins and airport cash, gold and silver ... etc
I dont need to go to the setting and check what i have in a report.
These type of reports will make the game slow it will take more time in loading :(
Who know maybe a good suggestion for GI :)(y)

WitsEnd

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20B6JPVAX
Username
WitsEnd or WE if abbreviated
In the real world, economics is one of the main problems in managing an airport and a city. Daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports are essential for economic success. If we have these reports in this game, we can better decide what to do.

View attachment 62603

View attachment 62604
@Masoud I see that your signature says you're on Windows PC and your screenshot shows the same version as I have - but I don't have those options on the Settings screen. Is this a mock-up or is there a further action needed to turn them on?

Also, @Husam you mention these are on a file on the server, where can we access them?

@Masoud I see that your signature says you're on Windows PC and your screenshot shows the same version as I have - but I don't have those options on the Settings screen. Is this a mock-up or is there a further action needed to turn them on?

Also, @Husam you mention these are on a file on the server, where can we access them?
He edit the screenshot with with photo editor or photoshop.
The reason i know about this file there was a problem with my game few years back and some items missing and Gi support ask me to send it by email, it was in the game folder and hide but now the report file in Gi server and they told me everything saved in this file i try to find it again but there is nothing in the game folder anymore.

Top Bottom