Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 1st December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

===========================

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
Hello everybody,

Friend Code: y53vt3
Level: 35

What I need (in priority order) : Dispatcher Console, server, oscillating beacon, powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, fuel additives, landing lamp, chocolate, chocolate candies.

I can send:
Video Wall, fuel (x3), do not disturb sign, bench, computer, cockpit glass, welder, whisky single malt, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers (x10), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, gold book, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare cabel, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering meal, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, grinding machine.

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4zdhd4
Username
Pete Mitchell
Howdy. I'm looking for an assembly robot and 3 test robots to complete my cosmic fuel station.

I'm also looking for for some people who are starting a launch soon. I don't think I can gather enough items to launch my own in the alotted time but I am probably good for several hundred launch points.
If you want some help with your launch I'm your guy.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
i started a launch sequence.... what now? i have 24 hours to launch?
who helps me gather enough points? i think i need collect 1600 points right?
i have goodies for about 400 points in storage.... who joins my launch?

Items i could use are robot testers 4x and textbooks 2x

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Thank you for the all gifts. I have updated my signature. Do add me and help me out with my needs. Will sent out the gifts for today in the evening (8 PM IST).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Happy weekend to all and thanks. I still need fuel. Speaking of something else, I made my fifth launch. Does anyone want to join? I'm at 23 hours and 45 minutes after takeoff.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Happy weekend to all and thanks. I still need fuel. Speaking of something else, I made my fifth launch. Does anyone want to join? I'm at 23 hours and 45 minutes after takeoff.
air canillas - If I have oustanding items on my CF-station (assembly robot), can I still join your launch? When I click on my launcher (on account 'retren') I get the screen to 'Start a launch' because I have no friends currently busy. I have the following in stock: SmallFuelTank (6), Explosive Bolt(24), SolidFuel (12) & PowerfulExplosiveBolt (360) - taken from @Aero's post here.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
retkot, you can only join the takeoffs of friends you have on your neighbor list. The more you have will be easier to see more takeoffs.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
retkot, you can only join the takeoffs of friends you have on your neighbor list. The more you have will be easier to see more takeoffs.
Yea, I figured that and was getting to ask in next reply to join as friends, before notch indicated the 'bird has flown the coop' :) - will wait for next indication of launch in this thread or other to join. Having too many friends makes it difficult to be fair to everybody at gifting or visiting. :oops:

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
i007791 Can you see if you have any requests from me - retren retren2, lanzerac or New York - I tried adding you as friend a few days ago, but all are outstanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom