Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Monday 3rd of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

All gifts returned for today... but I cannot tell the list as I did it in rush...

First come first serve (19/day)! Items will be replying asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
Video Wall, ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Leyden Jar, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Game and friend code details updated in the signature/profile - please add me if you want anything giftable by me..

Will look to send out gifts late today (GMT)...

I have about 1600 points to help anyone who has not completed their 1st launch and does not have a Training Center

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au078ey
Username
Cici: [item needed]
Thanks a lot for the gifts! I've sent out all the gift I can today. Those who didn't get anything in return today will get tomorrow!

Signature updated. Need just one more Great Shots to complete a travel agency now. :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Thank you everyone for all the gifts. I just need one more defroster to start my flight catering. Have updated my signature. Do add me and help me out with my needs.
Will be sending out gifts for today in a short while from now.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Bali Hi Thank you but i am yet to receive it. :whistle: Maybe in some time i will.

Just waiting for my gift cycle to reset so that i can sent out gifts. (I don't understand how its gets delayed each day by 30 min:( )

Edit: it has now reset so gifts are on its way ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
all gifts sent out for the day!

Guys ... i need help .. i have been flying to Baikonur and Cape Canaveral since Space Mission started and i still havent got the Wheat. Its the only thing i am missing for my first launch !!

Any suggestions? Also what will i need after i FINALLY receive the WHEAT? How do i get others to join ?? Etc.

Thanks everyone !

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
Just sent out gifts. Seems like drop rate for space flight items is really bad on flights. Just flying to Cape Canaveral and Baikonur trying to build up supply for a launch. sig is current.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom