Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily F20 Trading

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Hi All

I have a new support with several spare gifting slots and more to come. I am interested in connecting with players who will reliably and consistently send F20 to my main account, while I return same from my new support. If interested please add your details here.

Robbie Laker

Note : this thread has been superseded by my trading group. If you are interested in trading F20, please go to 'F20 Trading - Laker 1' on

and send a request to join us.

Last edited:
Hi All

I have a new support with several spare gifting slots and more to come. I am interested in connecting with players who will reliably and consistently send F20 to my main account, while I return same from my new support. If interested please add your details here.

Robbie Laker
Hi. I’m interested. Main account is 03jbgmklq. Support account is 03okr58wh. Just let me know

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
@NYC , @Capt. Eagle , @Josh Lastly - thank you for your expression of interest. I have sent invitations to you all from my support account. I will start gifting from the next reset after you accept the invitation. Pls add my main account at 209xxrcz , except for @NYC whom I have already invited from main.

Looking forward to daily trading.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lq7yqel
Username
Dammage
I have a support with some room. Please add if you can.

Main: Dammage-F20 / 03lq7yqel
Support: Dammage-Support / 04gxe86vg

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lq7yqel
Username
Dammage
I have four spots left on this support if anyone is interested in adding my main to their support for daily trading.

Main: Dammage-F20 / 03lq7yqel
Support: Dammage-Support / 04trk43vu

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
I'm interested but do not have a support account yet.
Can send it from my main though!

Details in my sig :happy:
Hi @Rizzi87

If you would like to join, send an invitation to my main account 'RLaker' at 209xxrcz - send fuel to this account
and another to my support 'Z gift2RLaker' at 20oematul - I will gift you from that account.

RL

Top Bottom