Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Dafsade @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @Jecek @Letadelko Kane @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Strato @teraph @VdW9 @Wes @123Hun
@Dodo
Hi Team. Looks like we will have at least 15 games joining this week, so I'd like to do a red launch. If it gets tight towards the end, I'll add whatever is needed for us to launch, in addition to adding some QLs before we get in the air. :):)

Crscnt2 will be captain - feel free to pass Crscnt1 and Crscnt3

AS, EB, and SF will be allowed.

Last edited:

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Very good launch!
19 astronauts on board, 6 of them burned >200 SF/EB/AS, further 8 >100 and another 5 support accounts about 300 in total.
Very timely departure and - thanks to our Captain - we are already back!
Thank you all for your fair play and CU next week!
Dodo

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Dafsade @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @Jecek @Letadelko Kane @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Strato @teraph @VdW9 @Wes @123Hun

Hello Crew,

another week comes to its end - and here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Please get your rockets launched in the next hour to ensure a timely return.

Following the Captain's Queue,
@Harcourt is our Captain this week if he confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @Wes .
In order to enable him to choose an appropriate pad,
please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Dodo will be on board with two accounts; all pads available!

Thank you and CU

Dodo

Hello Crew,

another week comes to its end - and here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!

@Harcourt is our Captain this week if he confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @Wes .
please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Thank you and CU

Dodo
Any color, three accounts

Hello Crew,

Thank you and CU

Dodo
I'll be there with 3 games, any color pad is fine. :)

Following the Captain's Queue, @Harcourt is our Captain this week if he confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be @Wes .
Dodo

Hi @Dodo

Thanks for the offer of Captain, but I would rather not.

Please offer it to @Wes I am travelling on Sunday so will join with 3 accounts,any colour, when I can.

Regards
Harcourt

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Hi @Dodo

Thanks for the offer of Captain, but I would rather not.

Please offer it to @Wes I am travelling on Sunday so will join with 3 accounts,any colour, when I can.

Regards
Harcourt
Just join us later, put in LFT for your captain account to recover 1st and that's it. The pad is open until 22h UK time. @Wes seems to be zzz. You could also switch with @Renaldo who already signed up and is the next in the queue. Would this be doable for both of you?

Top Bottom