Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Creating a New Group - A Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the new Groups. I hope you enjoy them and find your expereince easier then the previous Private Threads. Below is a brief guide on how to create a new Group.

Navigate to the Groups section and click on "Create Group"
Groups.png

You will be presented with a selection of settings which I shall explain below.

o1.png

Group Name: Choose the name for your new group.
Group Category: Select from Alliance, General, Space or Trade.
Group Description: Write as much or as little as you wish to describe your new group.

o2.png

If you don't wish non-members of your group to view anything, then leave the boxes unchecked. This can be changed later.

o3.png

Private Group: The Group is visible, but none of the content is. Users have to apply to become a member and accepted before they can view content.
Hidden Group: Group is not visible. Group owners will have to invite users to become members before anything is visible.
Not Private/Approval: - Everything is visible, users have to apply and be accepted before they can take part.
Public: - Everything is visible. Users can take part without having to become a member.

These settings can be changed after the group has been created.

notifications.png

Notifications the group owner will receive. All described above. These settings can be changed after the group has been created.

Last edited:
The above guide shows how to create a group.

If you previously had a Private Thread(s) and would like to have them transferred into the new group - Please drop me a PM with the link to your new group and a link to the Private Thead(s) you would like moved across.

If you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to create a new post and ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom