Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Covid19 : To all friends, stay home, work from home If possible

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qjhgyoq
Username
KBedoui
Hi all
as things are not stabilized world wide till today due to Covid19, i ask all friends to avoid extra missions/ tasks outside the house.
the Covid19 is spreading fast and till now no cure, once it hit, all you got is 21 days; either your immune system destroy it or you are out.
i would like to thank airport city game as it’s really one of the games that can make the time pass nice and smooth, there are alot of activities can be done at home too with family, or even alone.
if you can work from home that will be perfect then you can save yourself, try to to avoid crowded places and keep a safe distance

stay home, be safe and enjoy your time home.

i wish airport city send a massage to all player via the game asking them to stay home if possible to minimize the spread of this disease, it will be a very good initiative from the game owners to keep their player safe and increase their player awareness

thanks all and God protect us all :)

Pilots, do you think this is a good initiative to increase our awareness ?

i wish airport city send a massage to all player via the game asking them to stay home if possible to minimize the spread of this disease, it will be a very good initiative from the game owners to keep their player safe and increase their player awareness

thanks all and God protect us all :)

Pilots, do you think this is a good initiative to increase our awareness ?
I think you should leave this suggestion on Airport City Official FB page! It’s really a nice idea! Perhaps the FB moderators take the message to the devs!

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
First youll have to convince the governemtn of the country I live in to let us all stay at home! :( but I think the message (although a massage would be nice too) should be sent! great initiative

I got my job back. San Francisco is one of the safest cities in the United States. San Francisco only has 99 deaths and is considered really safe. I have an outdoors and indoors gym which only allows 10% capacity of members showing up with appointments. I am working the outside gym originally mandated the City and County of San Francisco. I work outside which is safe with precautions. I am extremely cautious with mask/gaiter of shield mask.
fitnessSF.jpg
fitnessSF.jpg
fitnessSF.jpg

Top Bottom