Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Cooling Turbine

Hi all, so I need just 1 x Cooling Turbine to achieve a Tropical Plane. This is available from adventure flights I think, Corsica, Galapagos etc. from the recent Wildlife Event. The event is now over, but I can still fly to these destinations and presimably collect the Cooling turbine at some point. I’ve been flying non stop to these destinations for a few days and nothing at all has dropped. So do I need to wait a year? Is this a glitch?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi all, so I need just 1 x Cooling Turbine to achieve a Tropical Plane. This is available from adventure flights I think, Corsica, Galapagos etc. from the recent Wildlife Event. The event is now over, but I can still fly to these destinations and presimably collect the Cooling turbine at some point. I’ve been flying non stop to these destinations for a few days and nothing at all has dropped. So do I need to wait a year? Is this a glitch?
It's a great question and I'm afraid I don't know the answer. But ...
  • Most (but not all) event flights have a image stamp that is not white. The white image for the flight could indicate it was always intended as a standard flight after the event
  • On the other hand, most (but not all) standard destinations drop at least one thing (like Lima that drops massive spotlight) when there isn't an event on. The fact that this has no other drops may indicate that it wasn't intended as a standard destination (but Sao Paulo also has no drops)
But this, I think, is the clincher. If you go into the store and look at the first collections chest (26 greens) and scroll all the way to the bottom, you will find items for the spare parts collection. It will drop from adventure buildings too. This is the proof that the destinations and collection are around for good.

Top Bottom